Liquid Level Gauge
Liquid Level Gauge
For over 75+ years, Krueger Sentry Gauge has been manufacturing a variety of reliable liquid level gauges. These gauges are industrial meters employed to measure the level of liquid in a process tank. Their calibration is used to guarantee that precise readings are obtained. This is essential to ensure efficient and safe operations.
Types of gauges we fabricate include:
At A Glance (Type D): our most popular economic model.
Therma Gauge (Type H): precise control of the swing arm allows for use when space is restricted.
Barrel Gauge (Type B): specifically designed to work in standard barrels and drums.
The L Gauge (Type L): The best gauge for small tanks under 12 inches.
Remote Ready Gauge (Type DU): Mechanical remote reading gauge.
GFK Gauge (Type GFK): a lower profile fill gauge with an all metal top construction for maximum durability
Chemical Gauge (Type P & All SS): Some of our most popular level gauges now in an all plastic construction to provide maximum compatibility with more aggressive liquids and chemicals
At Krueger Sentry Gauge, most of our gauges are made from stainless steel, 316L specifically, however, we can also use certain plastics and other kinds of chemically resistant materials.
Liquid Level Gauge Benefits
In our liquid level gauges, peripheral sealing separates sealing stresses from the process pressure, allowing these gauges to meet higher temperature and pressure requirements than other designs. Other advantages of our liquid level gauges include:
- Resistance to high temperature and pressure
- Easy to read from a distance
- Minimal maintenance
- Customizable for unique applications
Liquid Level Gauge Applications
Due to these benefits, Krueger Sentry Gauge’s liquid level gauges are equipped for measuring a significant selection of media, including oil, butane, propane, corn syrup, ethanol, alcohol, hydrochloric acid, unleaded kerosene, naphtha-kerosene blend, avgas and biofuels. These instruments are, therefore, necessary for a wide range of industries, including:
- Government & Military
- Lube Oil Delivery
- Heating Oil Delivery
- Food & Beverage
Whether liquid level gauges are used in order to maintain proper levels and conditions of liquids in the food & beverage industry or potentially hazardous chemicals in the petroleum or wastewater industries, this instrumentation plays an integral role in maintaining the safety of employees and the environment.
Liquid Level Gauge Accessories
Krueger Sentry Gauge liquid level gauges have a number of additional accessories each client can choose from to meet specific needs. These accessories include:
- Direct Mount Alarms - audible alarm that mounts directly to the gauge to provide your choice of overfill or low-level warnings
- Remote Mount Alarms - audible alarm that can be remotely wired to provide your choice of overfill or low-level warnings
- Aluminum Lock Nut - replaces the red lock nut for added durability.
- Gauge Guard - protective cover that replaces the red locking nut providing protection from physical damage and weathering damage (it also helps with passing fire inspections)
- Glass Calibration - provides increased protection from heat, fumes and weathering (it also helps with passing fire inspections)
Please contact us today to find out more about our liquid level gauges.