Remote display accessory for remote liquid level reading of most Krueger Gauges.
The new LED At A Glance is a remote display accessory that retro fits to nearly any liquid level tank gauge that we produce.
By mounting the magnetic sensor to a level gauge on your tank, you can remotely monitor that tank with a wired LED display up to 100 feet away.
Quick and easy installation: Four screws, position the magnet, run the wire, mount the display. That's all it takes to add a remote level gauge to your storage tank.
LED At A Glance Remote Monitor
LED At A Glance Remote Monitor Overview
What it is
The “LED At-A-Glance” gauge system is an electronic remote read that accurately and reliably measures the fuel level in your fuel tank. It will transmit and display the level information to a wired LED display located in a convenient location on your premises.
Additional Options - Not Included
Remote Tank Gauge Features:
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Yellow Led will illuminate if any fault to the system occurs.
- Powered by an industry standard 9V Lithium battery. Change after one year of use. (Standard 9V batteries work as well)
- Remote tank display can be located anywhere within 100 feet of the transmitter. Comes with 25 feet of remote wire, additional may be added.
- Hi or Low level adjustable alarms. (Can also be disabled.)
- Automatic sleep mode to conserve battery life.
Instructions for Operation
- Unscrew mechanical gauge vial retainer and lift vial and retainer off.
- Place magnet holder on indicator, and replace vial and retainer over magnet holder and screw retainer back down.
- Skip step one and two if your gauge and LED were ordered together. In this case, your indicator and magnet are already installed.
- The clamp, clamp screws, and transmitter should already be assembled. Slide the transmitter and clamp down over the vial.
- Looking at the top view (the picture on bottom right), line the transmitter up with the magnet as shown in the picture and tighten the two lock down screws.
- To install battery, unscrew the battery box and pull the tab for access to battery compartment.
- Remember that this is the location of the alarm settings (see user guide).
- View the current fuel level using the mechanical float gauge.
- Press the “Push” button once to check the level on the remote display.
- Slide the transmitter up or down until the mechanical gauge reading matches the electronic gauge reading.
- Tighten the lock down screws to lock the transmitter into place.
- Mount the display in a convenient location.