L Type Gauge Liquid Level Tank Monitor- Economical and Reliable Liquid Level Monitor
One of our most reliable and economical liquid level monitors is recommended for small tank applications with depths of 6" up to 30".
- Highly visible "top reading" or "Side Reading" tank level monitor. (Not side mount)
- Tough, acrylic calibration dome.
- Level monitor available in 1 1/2" and 2" openings. Also has several custom bushings listed below.
- The lowest profile liquid level monitor amongst the Krueger Gauge product line.
- Type L Standard Liquid Level Monitor
Standard construction includes galvanized steel rods, HDPE float, and an aluminum NPT bushing.
The L Gauge liquid level monitor is a reliable swing arm tank monitor designed for smaller diameter tanks. It provides a visual indication of the liquid level in your tank. Monitors the level of smaller tanks more accurately than any other Krueger Level Monitors. Ideal for liquid level depths of 6 inches to 12 inches with a maximum monitoring depth of 30 inches, and minimum of 4 inches.
- Type L Gauge Weld On Bushing Option
Available with 1 - 5/16" steel flange (CRS) for welding or soldering level monitor to tank.
Part Number L-1-5/16W-(tank depth in inches)
- Type L Gauge Bolt on Bushing Option
Available with 1 - 5/16" Aluminum Bolt on Flange.
Part Number L-1-5/16B-(tank depth in inches)
- Type L Gauge Custom Fitting Option
Available with 1.65" pass thru bushing. This bushing does not need a fitting on the tank. All you need is a 1.65 inch hole, and access to the inside of the tank to tighten down the bottom nut.
Part Number L-1.65-(tank depth in inches)